Frame Builder's Cold-Zinc - 400mlSpray.Bike
Frame Builder’s Prep & Finish
Primers, undercoats, metal plating and finishing topcoats
Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Cold-Zinc - 400ml
Traditionally, steel bikes were zinc-dipped before being painted, the zinc creating a non-corrosive barrier to prevent rust and prolong the frame’s life. Our cold-zinc spray primer honours that tradition and provides unrivalled protection against corrosion on steel bike frames.
- Product colour: metallic grey
- Spray distance: at least 20 cm
- 95% galvanised zinc primer
- Apply internally and externally to prime raw steel tubing before painting
- Recommended number of coats: 1
- Drying time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- On steel frames, can be used as a more historically accurate alternative to the Frame Builder’s Metal Primer
- Due to the high metal content, we strongly recommend using a mouth and nose mask when using this product.
For our aerosol products, we can only ship to Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic,