Frame Builder's Cold-Zinc - 400mlSpray.Bike
Frame Builder’s Prep & Finish
Primers, undercoats, metal plating and finishing top-coats
Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Cold-Zinc - 400ml
Traditionally, steel bikes were zinc-dipped before being painted, the zinc creating a non-corrosive barrier to prevent rust and prolong the frame’s life. Our cold-zinc spray primer honours that tradition and provides unrivalled protection against corrosion on steel bike frames.
- Product colour: metallic grey
- Spray distance: at least 20 cm
- 95% galvanised zinc primer
- Apply internally and externally to prime raw steel tubing before painting
- Recommended number of coats: 1
- Drying time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- On steel frames, can be used as a more historically accurate alternative to the Frame Builder’s Metal Primer
- Due to the high metal content, we strongly recommend using a mouth and nose mask when using this product
For our aerosol products, we can only ship to Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic,
In the USA or Canada? Shop here.
In Austria or Germany? Shop here.
In Greece? Shop here.
In Spain or Portugal? Shop here.
In Japan? Shop here.
In New Zealand? Shop here.
Elsewhere? Find your nearest stockist.